Exclusive Virgin Atlantic Flightstore incentive | VS VIP TRIPS T&C's
- Each transatlantic booking made with Virgin Atlantic Flightstore between 15 December 2021 and 24 January 2021 will accrue 1 entry into the prize draw.
- Each transatlantic booking made with Virgin Atlantic Flightstore between 25 January 2021 - 2 February 2021 will accrue double entries into the prize draw.
- This competition is only open to operators who have an account with Virgin Atlantic Flightstore, who have made qualifying, transatlantic Virgin Atlantic/Delta Air Lines Bookings. Double entries apply solely towards the Antigua and Jamaica VIP trips. The Orlando Trip will be reserved for top Orlando bookers.
- GDS Bookers must email qualifying PNR's to email@example.com by 18:00 on 2 February 2021 to be entered.
- You must still be employed by the tour operator at the time of winning the prize and at the time of using the prize.
- All winners will be audited by Virgin Atlantic Flightstore and Virgin Atlantic prior to the prize being given.
- No alternative to the prize specified will be offered.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available.
- Virgin Atlantic Flightstore/Virgin Atlantic reserve the right to redraw prize winners at any time.
- Virgin Atlantic Flightstore/ Virgin Atlantic retain the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Winning operators will be notified within 2 weeks of winning the prize.
- Winning a place on one of Virgin Atlantic’s money-can’t-buy VIP trips, means that you must be available to travel as per the details of the trip. I.e. on the date, time and from the departure airport specified by Virgin Atlantic.
- All prizes are subject to airline policies, including date of travel and destinations. The ticket/s you have been awarded are non-transferable & non-re-routable in any way. This means that your ticket cannot be transferred into another person’s name and it cannot be exchanged or sold for cash and cannot be changed to any other origin or destination.
- Tickets are non-changeable and non-upgradeable and places on these VIP trips hold no cash value.
- Prizes are subject to Virgin Atlantic T&C's and will be disclosed upon winning the prize.
- The prize winner is responsible for any and all costs, expenses and taxes not expressly described herein including, without limitation, ground transportation, accommodation, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, personal expenses of any nature for an overnight layover, meals and beverages, service charges, excursions and entertainment. The winners will be responsible for their own travel insurance.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to ensure they have a valid passport each and obtain any necessary vaccination or visas.
- Mileage accrual is not available for this complimentary ticket.
Please note: Places on these VIP Trips are taken entirely at your own risk. Given the current Covid-19 crisis it will be the winners responsibility to ensure that they are complying with any and all travel regulations. Virgin Atlantic Flightstore will accepts no responsibility for those choosing to travel with these prize tickets. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have adequate insurance cover, are aware of any FCO advice and possible risks associated with travel on these tickets.