Virgin Atlantic COVID-19 Cover Policy
- 24 August 2020
- Virgin Atlantic
Give your customers peace of mind in every way when they fly with Virgin Atlantic.
Virgin Atlantic now include a free Coronavirus insurance for new and existing customers. This includes taking care of the health and quarantine costs that arise, should they fall ill or experience difficulties due to Coronavirus.
For any flight or holiday booked using a Virgin Atlantic ticket, departing up until March 31st 2021, your customers will get cover for:
- Up to £500,000 necessary and emergency expenses incurred due to Coronavirus affecting your customer or their travel companions.
- Denied Boarding/Quarantine – VS will cover many necessary additional costs should your customer or their travelling companion be denied boarding or individually requested to quarantine in their destination due to Coronavirus, including personal accommodation, transport charges, refreshments, booking amendment fees and other travel expenses incurred.
- Cover for their whole trip, with no upper limit on the length of their time away.
- Repatriation, should it be medically necessary due to Coronavirus.
- Cover for all passengers with no restrictions on age, travel class or length of journey.
- There is no excess payable with this policy (unlike many traditional travel insurance policies).
- Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
Whether or not your customers’ travel insurance covers them for Covid-19, Virgin Atlantic's policy is an extension to their travel insurance, making sure they can book their adventure or business trip with confidence.
It’s Virgin Atlantic's way of making sure your customers can focus on themselves and their loved ones, instead of worrying about the details.
Everyone should fly safe and fly well with Virgin Atlantic so their new Virgin Atlantic COVID-19 Cover applies to every existing booking, as well as new bookings made for departures up until March 31st 2021.
To help you promote this great benefit of booking with Virgin Atlantic have created this handy 1 pager that you can find here.
Partner, Allianz Assistance, will be dedicated to providing answers to any questions, as well as claims information on +44 (0)20 8239 4030 or find out more information here. If your customers have any questions, this should be their first point of contact.
As a general reminder, in order to ensure our mutual travellers are well informed, Virgin Atlantic ask that all passenger contact details are up to date within the booking in line with IATA Resolution 830d. A link to this can be found here. A reminder of the bulletin from 2019 can be found here.
For more details please visit the website at www.virginatlantic.com