Out of Date Range - Terms and Conditions
Virgin Atlantic Flightstore can now secure your fares up to 2 years in advance.
- Out of Date Range fares are available to all Tour Operators who book through Virgin Atlantic Flightstore.
- Out of Date Range fares are available for outbound flights up until 31 December 2022.
- Inbound flights are up available until 14 January 2023.
- Seats are in Economy Classic, Premium* and Upper Class*
*Premium & Upper Class only available on New York & Las Vegas
- Flights operating from London Heathrow, except for Orlando where fares are available from Manchester, Glasgow & Belfast (Glasgow & Belfast seasonal and not all year round)
- Virgin Atlantic Flightstore guarantee the fare. Fares are based on current flight schedule and flight numbers. Flights are subject to change by the airline and any schedule changes will be notified by Virgin Atlantic Flightstore.
- YQ and taxes are guaranteed at the time of booking.
- Out of Date Range does not fall under our Price Match Guarantee.
- Prices are subject to availability.
- Bookings are subject to confirmation from Virgin Atlantic Flightstore.
- Once our allocation is sold, we are unable to obtain further seating
- Deposits are non-refundable and incur an additional £4.50 per person as part of our Ticket Protection Scheme, unless you have opted out of this scheme in writing
- Minimum stay 3 days, maximum stay 1 month.
- Direct VS only flights. Not applicable to DL codeshares or flight numbers.
- Flights are sold on an ATOL-to-ATOL basis only.
- Not applicable to group bookings.
- Balance due 56 days prior to departure.