Terms and Conditions
Campaign runs from 22 December 2021 – 31 January 2022
To take part in this extra-special, industry-focused peaks campaign simply follow the instructions below:
- Share your favourite travel memory/client story with us – we want to hear it all – if it’s Virgin Atlantic/Delta Air Lines even better!
- Include an overview of a 2022 memory you would like to make for yourself/your family (this does not have to be travel-related)!
- Share a photo if you have one!
Ways to take part:
- Tag Virgin Atlantic Flightstore or comment on our ‘Memory Makers’ themed posts on social media
- Email in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prizes to be won:
- 2 x £100 vouchers of the winner’s choice each week until 31 January 2022 (all we ask is that these vouchers deliver an experience for you)
- We’re making dreams come true. At the end of January, we’ll choose 5 entries and make their 2022 wishes come true.
- Plus, for top bookers via Virgin Atlantic Flightstore during the campaign we’ll be giving away 2 x return pairs of Economy tickets from Virgin Atlantic.
- 2 x £100 vouchers will be given away each week of the campaign between 22 December 2021 – 31 January 2022. We will not dispatch retail vouchers but will allow the winners to choose an experience-led voucher which can be sent digitally.
- At the end of the campaign we will choose 5 entries that have been submitted and help those entrants make their 2022 wishes a reality, we will contact winners individually at the end of the campaign period.
- When an entrant submits an entry we will presume that the entrant is happy for this memory/client story to be shared on eshots/digital postcards and social media.
Flight Prize Terms:
- 2 x pairs of return, economy route network tickets from Virgin Atlantic will be given to two top booking operators based on bookings made via Virgin Atlantic Flightstore ONLY between 22 December 2021 – 31 January 2022.
- Flights are subject to availability and travel will not be allowed during peak period such as Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter, School or Public Holidays.
- The validity of the flight voucher will not be extended and cannot be exchanged for monetary value.
- Both passengers must travel on the same outbound and return flights.
- Except as otherwise provided, the prize winner and their travelling companion
(the “winners”) are responsible for: all costs, expenses and taxes not expressly described herein including, without limitation, ground transportation, accommodation, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, personal expenses of any nature for overnight layover, meals and beverages, service charges, excursions and entertainment. The winners will be responsible for their own travel insurance. It is the responsibility of the winners to ensure they have a valid passport each and obtain any necessary vaccination or visas for their trip.
- Prize tickets are not entitled to any upgrades, access to lounges and excess baggage.
- Once tickets are issued they are non-changeable, non-refundable, or upgradeable. Once booked, the origin and destination, flight time and date of travel cannot be changed.
- No alternative to the prizes specified will be offered.
- All qualifying bookings will be audited by Virgin Atlantic Flightstore prior to the prizes being given.
- Reservations made but then cancelled will not qualify